Saturday, December 3, 2011

Countdown to Christmas!

I have a confession to make. I never knew that you could use just plain glass as dry erase boards (ie: picture frames). I'm fairly certain just about everyone else on the face of the planet may have been aware of this, but I was not one of these people until just recently. With that being said, I thought it might be nice to make a dry erase countdown to Christmas board. Here's how it turned out, & my apologies for the terrible picture quality.

To make this, the only things you will need are scrapbook paper, Christmas stickers (optional), a dry erase marker & eraser, & a picture frame of course. 

The area where you write the number erases so you can put the new number in each day. Everything else like the scrapbook paper, the Christmas stickers, & the words are behind the glass so they don't get erased every time you erase the numbers. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!